Milestones

PROUD OF THE PAST, LOOKING TO THE FUTURE

Founded in 1910 by Gustavo Machieraldo in Cavaglià, the company began selling both to professionals and the wholesale market back in 1936, then moving in 1975 into today's headquarters in Via Villetta Strà. Our continuous expansion, in terms of both the area we cover as well as to the brands we offer, has allowed Machieraldo to become an established leader in the distribution of hardware and homeware over many years.

1910

Opening in Cavaglià

1927

Premises in via Vercellone

1936

Start of wholesale business

1975

Move to new premises

2002

Sogoplast brand management

2010

Joined the CDF consortium

2011

Mazzoleni brand management

2013

Mapes brand management

2014

Wholesaler of the Year Award

2015

Opening T&C Genova and Salussola Warehouse

2017

Activation North/East Sales Network

2019

Enhancement of homeware in the North/West

2020

Salussola Logistics Expansion